Rent a classic sports car in Perthshire, Scotland
- MG Midget Teal Blue - MARK III 1972
- 1275 engine with twin carburettors
- Chrome bumpers and chrome tip exhaust
- 2 seater convertible classic sports car
- 4 speed manual gearbox
- Sandy coloured recent refurb interior
- Soft top hood
- Full leather tourneau cover
- Full car rain cover for over night parking
- Improved performance and road handling
- Easy and fun to drive
MG's are a lot of fun to drive, perfect for a touring the Scottish Highlands or having fun around scenic Perthshire routes. The Midget and snug in the winter with its roof up - getting in and out can be a struggle if you are tall, but once in the car it is a joy!
The Midget is one of the most versatile sports cars ever to be produced, they have been and still are used for race, rally, hill climb & sprint, trials and auto-test. The most notable thing about them is the cars pin sharp handling and throttle response. They may not have power to spare but are willing, and the engines remain relatively simple and strong, something which can be said of the car in general.
Comprehensive insurance for the duration of your hire and 24-hour breakdown service for total piece of mind.
Experience some of the best roads in Scotland for open top driving!